Wednesday 28 November 2012

Rewear day 6, 7 and 8 

Rewear day 8 

Instagram is amazing in every way - except for showing the lace detail on this absolutely gorgeous DKNY high neck, short sleeve vintage lace top which was a hand me down from my mum. I haven't worn it in at least three years so thanks Rewear!! More black coming up...


Rewear day 7 

Completely inappropriate work wear. You can't tell from the picture but this thinner than thin black cotton top has a racer back (so no bra if you're me) and black chains which hold in all the cold and are freezing against your skin. Nonetheless it is a really cool glamour rock top which I claim I wear all the time (in the summer)!



Rewear day 6

My favourite shirt - a gold massively oversized shirt from the North London Hospice of course. I obviously wear it as a dress with winter thick tights. Check out Sarah's cow in the background. Luckily I didn't have a smart meeting but for fun times/work times in the living room it is perfect.









No comments:

Post a Comment